- Responsive Magento website
- Magento migration & build
- Website design for PR agency
- B2B Magento Ecommerce
- WordPress website
- WordPress training course
- Web consultancy
Peacock Carter, the Newcastle web design agency
We are an established web design agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne, in the North East of England. We build smarter, more profitable websites.
Peacock Carter have a well-earned strong reputation as a leading web design agency in the North East of England, and especially as a business-to-business (B2B) ecommerce agency and ecommerce website specialists. We regularly speak at web design events throughout the UK, and have written 7 books on web design and ecommerce to date. This expertise, knowledge and passion is reflected in our work for clients. We help our clients to succeed online in a number of ways:
- Ecommerce website design and development, from 10 products to 100000+ products, we can help you succeed online. We love the Shopify and Magento ecommerce platforms!
- Mobile-friendly website design, to provide customers with a great experience of your business on whichever device they’re using
- Website audits and SEO audits, to help you understand your website and why it might be under-performing in search engines
- Web training courses, to give you the confident and knowledge to take control of your website
- Web consultancy, to provide your organisation with the knowledge to inform your future digital strategy
Our web design and consultancy clients around the world include the Scottish Government, the University of Edinburgh, and City and Guilds. Our web development expertise is also highly sought after: we’ve developed mobile-friendly brochure websites, membership websites and ecommerce websites for a huge variety of clients across many sectors and continents.
The WordPress & Magento agency
Our Magento training courses are designed for merchants wanting to become more confident with the platform.
Boost your engagement with mobile, tablet and desktop friendly WordPress websites, with ongoing development, support and consultancy.