Why do I need WordPress support?
WordPress is a great platform for your website, but it needs regular updates to both WordPress itself and any plugins (features) you have installed to help ensure the website remains secure and as safe from hacking as possible.
Our more intensive WordPress support packages allow us more time on a weekly or monthly basis to help you manage your content, build new features, and improvement aspects of your website on an ongoing, proactive basis.
What do your WordPress support packages cover?
Our WordPress support packages are flexible, designed to help keep your website secure and make the updates and amends you want. From a few hours a month in our annual WordPress support to a few days a month, our WordPress consultants and developers are here to help.
- Regular WordPress updates – including security updates, themes, plugins and language packs
- Advice on website security including WordPress security audits
- Website design and development – update your website’s design and functionality with help from our WordPress development team
- Website performance reviews – get your website loading as fast as you can, and beat the competition!
- WordPress SEO audits – worried your website isn’t built for the best performance in search engines such as Google? Read our article on how a WordPress SEO audit can help your website
- WordPress training courses to help you get up to speed and take control of your own website
Please contact us to discuss your WordPress support requirements.