A WordPress consultant can help you in many ways, from designing and building a website for you, to developing project specifications and feasibility studies, and assessing an existing WordPress website.
From our base in the North East of England, Peacock Carter have worked with WordPress clients throughout the world.
Our WordPress consultancy services
Our consultants include WordPress developers, designers. Previous consultancy projects have involved:
- WordPress website design and development for commercial and non-profit entities. From mobile-friendly brochure websites to ecommerce, we can help you build smarter, more profitable websites.
- WordPress training courses to help staff members become confident and familiar with editing and updating WordPress websites.
- WordPress SEO audits to help you understand where you can make improvements to the structure of your website for search engines
- Feasibility studies: are you considering WordPress as a platform but aren’t sure if it’s right for your organisation? We can help inform you on the advantages and disadvantages of WordPress for your situation.
- Specification and website project brief development: we can act as an internal project manager for projects with other WordPress agencies, ensuring your contract is delivered as desired and to a high quality
Our WordPress expertise
Our WordPress expertise spans 11 years and counting. We’ve built and supported clients using WordPress in the UK and abroad across a huge range of sectors, and know the platform deeply. We run our local WordPress user group, WordPress North East, a free monthly event here in Newcastle upon Tyne to share knowledge and experience in WordPress.
If you would like to work with our WordPress consultants, get in touch on 0191 375 5713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.