Our WooCommerce training sessions can be run either onsite at your premises, at Peacock Carter HQ in a dedicated training area, or virtually via video call. Our trainers are experienced WordPress consultants who are used to altering our course content to different levels of technical understanding and ability.
What our WooCommerce training covers
Each training session is tailored to individual clients, though common modules in our training courses include one or more of the following:
- Introduction to WooCommerce: how it works, and what it does
- Introduction to ecommerce jargon: from carts to bundled products, and up-sells to cross-sells, let us demystify common ecommerce jargon
- Product management: learn how to add, edit and manage your product catalogue in WooCommerce
- Order management: what do you do when you receive an order? Our training facilitator takes you through processing orders, refunds and more
- Customer management: manage customer accounts
- Optimising WooCommerce for search engines: let our experts help you understand search engine optimisation (SEO), and what you can do to help improve your WooCommerce website’s search engine friendliness
If you’re not familiar with WordPress itself, we also offer WordPress training courses.