Why migrate your website to WordPress?
We’ve been working as a WordPress agency since we were founded in 2006, and love migrating clients to the WordPress platform.
Why? The platform your website is built on effects a lot of how your website can function and how it performs for customers and search engines. It gives us as web developers full flexibility over how your website looks and works, such as building mobile-friendly websites which are great for visitors and search engines, whilst giving you the ability as our client to manage your website’s content. For modern websites, this is the ideal balance between client and design agency.
The WordPress migration experts
We have experience migrating websites on a huge variety of platforms to the WordPress platform. WordPress migration projects may include:
- Drupal to WordPress migrations, including Drupal 7 and 8
- Joomla to WordPress website migrations
- October CMS to WordPress
- Custom content management systems to WordPress, including frameworks built with CakePHP, and Laravel
Migration of ecommerce websites to WooCommerce
We also have experience migrating ecommerce websites to the WooCommerce platform for WordPress:
- Magento to WooCommerce migration, including Magento 1 and Magento 2 websites
- Shopify to WooCommerce migration
- EKM Powershop to WordPress ecommerce solutions
- Bespoke ecommerce system migration to WooCommerce
If you’d like to discuss your WordPress migration project, please contact Peacock Carter at email@example.com.