Peacock Carter offer Shopify training courses for clients across the UK, covering London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, and our home city of Newcastle upon Tyne. Other venues are also available; please just ask!Our training courses are run by experienced trainers who have years of experience in ecommerce.
From the basics of managing your store to squeezing that extra little power in search engines out of product listings, our Shopify sessions are tailored around making sure you get the most from your ecommerce platform.
What our Shopify training courses cover
Every business’ needs are different, but our typical Shopify training courses cover:
- Introduction to Shopify – what it is, and what it isn’t
- Introduction to ecommerce – covering likely buzzwords and unfamiliar terms – ideal if you’re new to the world of selling online!
- Product catalogue management in Shopify – adding and editing products and categories in your store
- Processing orders – from payments to dispatching orders, and refunding orders
- Stock management
- Tax rules
- Shipping and delivery
- Promotions in Shopify – using coupon codes and discounts
- Managing customer accounts in Shopify
- Introduction to search engine optimisation for Shopify – make the most out of your product listings by learning the basics of optimising your website for search engines.
Our Shopify training sessions are designed around what you want to learn, and are great for increasing your confidence with the platform.