Mobile-friendly WordPress websites
If you’re looking for attractive website design on an easy to use content management system, our responsive WordPress websites are for you.
A mobile-friendly website is an essential tool to businesses these days, with search engines such as Google now using how your website behaves on mobile devices as a factor in how well your website ranks (see this article on Google’s blog for more information). As such, as well-built responsive WordPress website is essential to help your business succeed online.
The WordPress experts
Peacock Carter are an established North East web development agency who have been building mobile-friendly WordPress websites for clients in Newcastle, Northumberland and County Durham for many years. We’re WordPress experts, and have:
- Designed and built countless WordPress websites
- Performed WordPress website audits to help clients improve their search engine rankings and their site’s effectiveness on mobile and smartphones
- Developed custom functionality for WordPress websites
- Spoken at WordPress events including WordPress North East
Why a responsive WordPress website?
WordPress is the world’s most popular content management system, and with good reason:
- Editing your website is WordPress is easy, meaning you can focus on your business
- You can expect minimal ongoing maintenance and update costs with a well built WordPress website
- WordPress has a worldwide community to support it, keeping it secure and adding new functionality all the time!
- You can expand your WordPress website to sell products online with WooCommerce
- Mobile-friendly website design allows customers on all sorts of devices to get the best experience from your website
We also offer WordPress consultancy and WordPress training courses to clients in Newcastle, County Durham and throughout the UK to help you understand how to manage your website on a day-to-day basis.