- Our role
- Magento agency
- Client location
- What the client says
Fantastic work: completed quickly to meet our deadline and to a high quality.
A UK-based client approached Peacock Carter to undertake an SEO audit and technical audit of their existing Magento website after launching a new website and experiencing falling rankings in search engines.
The client approached Peacock Carter because of our deep understanding of Magento, and we were commissioned to undertake a comprehensive audit of their Magento website on three fronts:
- Magento site audit, highlighting potential issues with the Magento website configuration
- Onsite and offsite search engine issues, highlighting poor website structure, HTML structure, duplicate content and required redirects
- Link profiling, highlighting potential longer term causes, highlighting potentially harmful domains linking to the client’s website
Comprehensive Magento audit and report
Once our audit was complete, we provided a comprehensive written report of our findings. Our report helped identify actionable issues on the website which should have a vast improvement of the quality of the website long term, and on its search engine rankings. Key actions identified were:
- Key URLs which had not been redirected to new pages and products, losing the client vital traffic and sales
- Issues with website structure in their Magento theme which was preventing them maximising their search engine potential
- Duplicate content issues throughout the website
- Poor quality links to their website, potentially damaging their search engine rankings