MediaWiki is a fantastic tool for collaborative content editing, but is your website underperforming in search engines?
As experienced MediaWiki consultants, Peacock Carter offer comprehensive MediaWiki SEO audits. Our SEO/website audits are designed to provide actionable findings so that you can work on improving your MediaWiki website and its search engine rankings.
Our web consultants have years of experience in designing and building websites, as well as analysing websites’ quality. As such, we are ideally placed to audit MediaWiki websites!
How a MediaWiki audit can help you
A MediaWiki SEO audit can help you:
- Identify current issues on your website that may be holding your rankings back
- Identify future potential issues before they become a problem
- Understand the current state of your MediaWiki installation(s) in terms of speed, usability and search engines
- Provide a strategy for ongoing improvement of your MediaWiki website and search engine rankings
- Identifying how mobile-friendly your website is: this can be a key factor in search engine listings for Google
Our MediaWiki SEO audits produce a detailed report of our findings as well as advice on how you can overcome issues and improve your website. The report provides a prioritised, actionable list of issues to address. Our previous website/SEO audit clients have found this hugely beneficial in improving their MediaWiki site, as well as increasing performance in search engines.
The MediaWiki experts
Peacock Carter are MediaWiki experts, and have worked with a huge array of clients to design, build, improve and support their MediaWiki installations. Our founder, Richard Carter, is the author of the MediaWiki Skins Design book (Packt Publishing), and has worked with clients including University College Dublin and the University of Halmstad, Sweden, on MediaWiki development and consultancy projects.
If you would like to use our MediaWiki knowledge to improve your website, please contact us on 0191 375 5713, or email us at email@example.com.