Running an ecommerce business can be very rewarding, but it is vital you have an agency you can trust to call upon for regular maintenance and support of your Magento store.
As a reliable Magento support and development agency, Peacock Carter offer a seasoned pair of hands to support and progressively improve your Magento store. From simple ecommerce websites to more advanced product catalogues, third party integrations and multilingual stores, we have a world of Magento support experience at our fingertips.
The experienced Magento support agency
Our Magento experience is hard-earned, working with the Magento ecommerce platform since just after its launch in 2008. We’ve written four books on Magento including Magento Responsive Theme Design, and run our local Magento user group here in Newcastle upon Tyne, sharing knowledge and best practice with other Magento developers.
Typical Magento support package requests
Our Magento support clients range in size and industry, from small product catalogues of 5 products to stores with 10,000 and more products. Typical Magento support requests include:
- Applying Magento security patches for both Magento Community & Magento Enterprise Editions
- Magento audits to keep your website secure and performing at its best
- Magento theme and design updates to help promote seasonal promotions, or just stay on trend
- Bespoke Magento development for new functionality, and improved performance
- Magento training courses to help your team understand the platform’s functionality
If you’d like to talk to Peacock Carter about Magento support, please call 0191 375 5713 or email us at email@example.com.