- A full redesign and refresh for this globe-trotting training company
- Magento design and development for a business new to ecommerce
Peacock Carter are an experienced and established UK Magento agency: we work with clients around the world to help them thrive online.
As true Magento specialists, we work with both the Magento Community and Magento Enterprise Edition. We’re an established web design agency in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England and Carlisle, and provide Magento consultancy to clients around the world. As experienced Magento developers, we work with Magento day after day, and have a wealth of experience to help you.
A UK Magento agency with true experience
Our Magento agency has helped clients around the world with their ecommerce websites, from designing themes for their online shops to adding bespoke features and transferring existing ecommerce sites to the Magento platform. We’re an experienced ecommerce agency with business-to-business ecommerce experience. And if you’re looking for help with Magento 2, Peacock Carter are here to help too.
Our Creative Director, Richard Carter is the author of four books on Magento; Magento 1.3 Themes Design, Magento 1.4 Themes Design (pictured) and Magento Responsive Themes Design, and Learning Magento Theme Development.
How we can help you with Magento
Our experience spans from years of working with Magento on both Magento Community Edition and Magento Enterprise Edition to create feature full and competitive ecommerce websites; a small sample of how we can help you with Magento includes:
- Designing and developing a Magento website to help your business or organisation sell online with enterprise-level software.
- Magento development: from bespoke module development to full ecommerce website build
- Migrating your existing ecommerce website to the Magento platform
- Magento SEO audits and technical website audits, to help you identify where your store is underperforming in search engines
- Identifying whether Magento is the right ecommerce platform for you. We’re familiar with other leading ecommerce systems such as WooCommerce and Drupal Commerce and can help you evaluate which is the best platform for your business.
- Customer, product and data imports to Magento from other ecommerce systems.
- Integrating Magento with WordPress and other content management systems, including custom Magento theme design to match your store to other websites or systems you may have in place.
- Magento training courses to help ecommerce managers get to grips with the power of Magento.
- Ongoing Magento support to keep your store performing at its peak