Your next web consultancy
Nice to meet you: we’re Peacock Carter, and we’re your next web consultants.
Peacock Carter are experienced web and digital consultants based from our headquarters in Newcastle upon Tyne in the UK. Our web consultancy clients range from international universities to small businesses and multinational companies to other web design agencies. Previous clients include the University of Edinburgh, University College Dublin, the Scottish Government and City & Guilds.
Our web consultancy clients all have one thing in common: they seek us out due to our specific expertise in a number of fields. A web consultant can help you in a variety of ways:
- Acting as a sounding board for your ideas for your website or application idea;
- Providing a feasibility study for your project to assess whether it is possible within the confines of technology currently available;
- Acting as an intermediary if you and your web design company are having problems communicating;
- Auditing your existing website to ensure its security, accessibility, or search-engine worthiness
- Training your team to help them understand and master your website or digital strategy
Experienced web consultants based in the UK
We’re experienced web consultants, having helped clients around the world with a wide range of web and digital projects including:
- Consulting on the technical correctness of content for Saudi Arabia’s web design curriculum
- Providing training courses suited to clients with a range of technical ability
- Acting as technical reviewers on books on the topic of web design
- Authoring 7 books and counting on website design and ecommerce platforms
- Website design and build projects including mobile website design and ecommerce
- Building an ecommerce website for one of the largest online retailers in the UAE
Open source web software consultancy
As well as the more general website consultancy services on offer above, Peacock Carter are experts in a number of software platforms:
- MediaWiki, the open source collaborative editing platform that powers Wikipedia, the world’s largest free online encyclopedia. We host specialist MediaWiki training courses and undertake comprehensive MediaWiki SEO audits, too
- Magento, the ecommerce platform which powers some of the largest online stores in the world. We design and build Magento websites, run comprehensive Magento training courses, and can review websites with our Magento SEO audits;
- Drupal, the content management system that powers some of the largest websites in the world, including the White House’s website. We produce Drupal SEO audits and run interactive Drupal training courses throughout the UK;
- WordPress, a popular blogging and content management tool. Peacock Carter can help you with everything from designing and building your WordPress website to helping you understand your website with WordPress training courses, and keeping your website healthy with WordPress SEO audits;
For serious web expertise, contact Peacock Carter on +44(0)191 499 8456, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.