As much as we love web design, there’s more to life than our work, and at Peacock Carter we like to support worthy causes where possible.
Some of our more recent charitable and voluntary work has included:
- We are members of Durham Cathedral’s 995 Club, pledging our support to Durham Cathedral’s Open Treasure project for 4 years
- Donating our time to support Durham Cathedral’s Open Treasure initiative to raise funds for a museum fitting of the cathedral’s status (2013 – 2016), with around 180 hours of our time donated
- We provided web design and development support for Norfolk Tank Museum to redevelop the charity’s website to help support their promotional activities
- Running free events including Ecommerce North East, WordPress North East and Magento North East, to help develop the community’s understanding of these platforms, and best practice
- Sponsoring Frontend North East, a community-run event for frontend web developers in the North East of England
- Supporting Fairy Bricks who donate LEGO to childrens’ hospices and childrens’ departments in hospitals. We donate our time to help them at events, as well as redesigning and developing their website