If you’re interested in the role, read on. Sorry, this position has been filled.
No agencies, please.
Full time, permanent role dependent on 3 month probation period.
Start: late January 2016/early February 2016.
|Location||Peacock Carter HQ, Northern Design Centre, Gateshead Quayside|
|Salary expectation||£25,000 – £28,000+ per year, dependent on experience.
Generous annual conference and learning budget.
|How to apply||Email your CV and online portfolio (where possible) to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Closing date||Thursday, 14th January 2016.|
Peacock Carter are a web design and ecommerce agency based in the North East of England. Established in 2006, we’ve worked with clients including the University of Edinburgh, the Scottish Government, and NHS Choices, as well as retailers around the world.
As a small web design agency, your role will be varied and challenging, and involve building and maintaining ecommerce and content websites on a range of platforms. The role will also require communicating with clients and colleagues.
- 1 or more years’ commercial experience as a web developer
- A working knowledge of object oriented PHP development
- A working knowledge of MySQL and relational databases
- Ecommerce and content management system experience with platforms such as WordPress, Magento and/or Drupal
- An ability to use version control software such as Bitbucket
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and technologies
- A relevant university degree: though experience and the right attitude is more important to us
- Experience with open source projects
- Experience of API integration
- A working knowledge of ecommerce
- Linux server administration
- A chance to work with a range of fantastic clients…
- …on exciting platforms including Magento, WordPress and Drupal, used by some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies
- A company who believe in learning and improving, who are actively involved in the North East web design and development community
- A generous annual conference and learning allowance to help you grow as a developer
- The opportunity to work with bright, ambitious people
- Generous holiday allowance
Please submit a CV and link to an online portfolio (where possible) to email@example.com. We’ll short-list the most promising applicants and arrange an interview and technical test.
No agencies, please.
We aim to respond to all CVs, whether you are successful or not.