We’re really excited to announce the appointment of Richie McFarlane as our lead Magento developer.
Richie will be leading our Magento development projects on both Magento Community and Magento Enterprise Editions, as well as supporting clients on WordPress and Drupal.
As a top 10 influential digital agency on Lissted’s recent list of North East agencies, Peacock Carter are pleased to welcome Richie to our team – and you’ll no doubt see him at future events we are involved with such as Magento North East.
North East’s top Magento developer?
Richie joins us with over 8 years of commercial web development experience, with a focus of Magento in the last 3 years of his career, and we rate him as one of the best Magento developers in the region. Richie’s past experience has included:
- Auditing Magento stores for security
- Consulting on Magento store performance – ie, reducing ecommerce store’s loading times to increase customer conversion rates
- Designing and building ecommerce and brochure websites for clients large and small
- Building APIs to integrate Magento with third party systems for suppliers
- Building bespoke web applications for membership organisations
So, if you’d like to work with the North East’s leading Magento agency, please do get in touch!