Our web design and ecommerce training courses are designed to help you absorb the essential you need to succeed.
Peacock Carter are an established web design and ecommerce agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne in the UK, and have been running training courses for web design and web software since we were founded in 2006.
Web training from the experts
Our training courses are tailored to your desired learning outcomes, and can include comprehensive notes for your future reference, too.
We’ve trained other web design agency staff on best practice, consulted on web and digital strategy, and consulted on many web projects. We’re versatile and adept at adapting our delivery to audiences of differing abilities and levels of understanding.
Ecommerce and web design training courses
Peacock Carter will tailor your web training course to your individual requirements, but here is a taster of some of the training courses we can run:
- Magento training courses to master the ecommerce platform
- WordPress training courses to improve your ability to edit your website’s content
- MediaWiki training courses to help you manage and edit your wiki’s content more effectively
- Drupal training courses to help you get to grips with the content management system
- Introduction to SEO (search engine optimisation) for web editors: an in-depth course to help you understand how to write search engine friendly articles and pages, with a view to converting customers from your web traffic. This can be paired with a website SEO audit report, too.
- Introduction to SEO (search engine optimisation) for store owners: a course designed to get store owners and ecommerce managers up to date on the basics of optimising product listings and categories for search engines such as Google and Bing
- HTML and CSS for beginners: understand the basics of the web to get a thorough grasp of building high quality websites