- Our role
- WordPress design and build agency
- Client location
- Gateshead, UK
- Visit website
Running a school website can require a lot of effort, and Peacock Carter’s job was to ensure their new website didn’t feel like homework!
School websites are surprisingly complex: staff can require different levels of access, and different departments are responsible for different areas. This school website contains:
- Information for parents: forms,
- Information for year groups such as homework tasks and curriculum
- Photographs of some fantastic-looking school trips and special visitors to the school
- Minutes of past meetings for governors
- Ofsted report findings
We used all of our experience to help the client simplify their website structure and help parents, teachers and governors find the content they’re looking for more easily.
School websites don’t have to be boring!
And whilst the website is certainly functional, our bespoke illustrations of the school’s beautiful Victorian buildings and nearby landmark The Angel of the North help create a welcoming atmosphere; something reflected in the school community itself!