- Our role
- Magento design & build agency
- Client location
- North East England, UK
- Visit website
Marine Chandlery are an established online retailer who were looking for a refreshed design and new ecommerce platform. The client approached Peacock Carter due to our strong reputation as a Magento agency in the North East, and our portfolio of ecommerce work.
Peacock Carter migrated Marine Chandlery’s established ecommerce website to the Magento platform, and developed the website on the Magento Community platform to provide a flexible and robust ecommerce website.
The Magento migration of their existing website ensured that no customer account or order histories were lost to ensure a smooth transition for customers, and we worked with the client to transfer ~10000 products to the Magento platform.
Magento development and migration for online retailer
As part of our Magneto development and migration work for Marine Chandlery, Peacock Carter were tasked with:
- Migrating from their orders, customers and products from their existing ecommerce system to Magento
- Customisation of Magento’s checkout process
- A custom design and Magento theme build to reflect and strengthen their existing branding
- Augmentations for search engine optimisation and product listing tools
- Customisation of Magento’s product search feature
We work proactively with the client to maintain and update their website with our Magento maintenance services, proactively enhancing the website on an ongoing basis.