Peacock Carter partnered with a Dubai-based graphic design and marketing agency to build and launch a Magento Enterprise website for a large online retailer in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We were chosen due to our strong experience in working with the Magento Enterprise platform, including previous work for online retailers on the Magento Enterprise platform, and our strong record on bespoke Magento theme implementation.
Extensive Magento Enterprise project
We worked with the client’s agency and the client themselves to:
- Develop a bespoke, responsive (mobile-friendly) Magento theme centred around their branding
- Configure the Magento platform for payment gateways to accept payment by PayPal, debit and credit card
- Help migrate existing data in to Magento Enterprise, including customer, order and product data
- Provide Magento training to the agency on how best to use the Magento platform to benefit the client
- Work with a third party agency to integrate live product and stock feeds in to Magento
- Integrate Magento with the Ztorm API for computer game downloads
- Launch the Magento store live
Since launch, Peacock Carter have developed an ongoing relationship to maintain and enhance the website in to the future, ensuring its continuing success.