Peacock Carter are an industry leading MediaWiki consultancy and can help you plan, design, develop and support your MediaWiki platform.
We’ve put our MediaWiki knowledge to use for a huge array of clients, from Directgov to NHS Choices, to Halmstad University in Sweden to University College Dublin. Our web consultants have a high working knowledge of MediaWiki, and we tailor our consultancy to your requirements.
How MediaWiki consultancy can help you
Our MediaWiki consultancy over the years has incorporated:
- Identifying whether MediaWiki is a suitable platform for your project (feasibility studies)
- MediaWiki design customisation to enhance the look of your wiki. We undertake much work in MediaWiki skin design project to match the design of your wiki to another platform or website
- Information planning and structuring within MediaWiki (information architecture)
- MediaWiki training courses, which we have developed and improved for over 6 years for clients around the world, including an extensive training document
- MediaWiki SEO audits, and technical reviews of MediaWiki platforms to assess security, accessibility and future feasibility
Our MediaWiki experience
Our senior MediaWiki consultant Richard Carter is author of the book MediaWiki Skins Design, meaning you receive the experience of a truly knowledgeable MediaWiki company.
“They delivered everything they said they would…on time and on budget.”
Peacock Carter are knowledgeable in many other open source frameworks alongside MediaWiki, offering Drupal consultancy and WordPress development too, so seamless integration between these platforms is achievable.