From our headquarters in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England, Peacock Carter work with ecommerce clients to ensure the Magento technology underpinning your business is reliable, stable and as future-proof as possible.
Choosing a reliable Magento developer can be hard. Peacock Carter have been working with Magento since its launch in 2007, and our Magento portfolio showcases just a small portion of the Magento development projects we’ve completed since.
Magento developer services
As experienced Magento developers, we work with clients across the world on both the Magento Community and Magento Enterprise platforms to deliver high quality websites. Our Magento development services include:
- Full service Magento agency: ecommerce website planning, design, development and support
- Magento responsive theme development: cater to customers on modern smartphone and tablet devices to increase conversions and unleash a new market
- Magento bespoke module development: if you’re after custom functionality for your store, we can build. We have experience integrating a range of third party systems and APIs in to Magento, so your project is in safe hands.
- Multilingual and multicurrency ecommerce website development: Magento is a great platform for its flexibility, and we have experience building multilingual stores for clients, from western languages to LTR languages such as Arabic
- Magento website audits: we’re able to assess your Magento website’s codebase, and suggest remedies for security issues or poorly built stores
- Magento website support: we offer retained support packages allowing you to utilise our Magento developers’ time on internal projects or housekeeping for your ecommerce website
- Magento training courses: master your ecommerce store and take full control.
Your project is managed by a dedicated project manager, and you can speak directly to your Magento developer should you require.
Our Magento development experience
Peacock Carter’s founder, Richard Carter, has written 4 books on Magento including Magento Responsive Theme Design, and acted as a technical reviewer on Magento 2 Theming (Packt Publishing, 2016), and we regularly speak at web design, ecommerce and Magento events throughout the UK.
If you would like to work with our Magento development team on your next project, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0191 375 5713 (+44191 375 5713 from outside the UK).