We’re always on the look out for both established Magento developers based in the North East of England and up-and-coming web developers wanting to work with a modern, friendly agency.
We like the work hard, and play hard too. We love learning, and
Magento development at Peacock Carter
We have been working with Magento since 2008, and love the platform and community. Our previous Magento projects have included:
- Magento website design and builds
- Magento SEO audits and code audits
- Magento performance reviews to improve clients’ website speed
- Integration with third party systems
- API integration for stock, accounting and product data
- Working with Magento Enterprise Edition for clients around the world
- Training clients on Magento, helping them make the most of the world’s most popular ecommerce platform
Why Peacock Carter?
Working for Peacock Carter is not a one-way relationship: we value our people! Roles at Peacock Carter include the following benefits:
- Generous training and learning budgets: great for growing your knowledge of web design, development and Magento. Previous events include Mage Titans Italy in Milan and Mage Titans in Manchester, as well as loads of local user groups (see below)
- Supportive environment for all staff to learn, grow and improve
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Working for a well known web design agency in the North East of England: we like to be part of the digital and creative community in Newcastle, and host and sponsor events regularly, including Frontend North East, Magento North East and WordPress North East
- Modern office environment and equipment
- Regular social events in Newcastle upon Tyne: bowling, beers and more
- Developer support/mentoring to help you learn and broaden your skillset
- Working with some of the best Magento minds in the UK
Join Peacock Carter as a Magento developer
Please email a brief introduction and your CV (or – even better, an online portfolio showcasing your recent Magento work) to firstname.lastname@example.org; we may not be hiring now (check out our careers section), but we’ll keep your details on file for any future positions.